A HIJABI'S ESSENTIALS WARDROBE

Hey Hijabers 


WHAT EVERY HIJABISTA NEEDS IN THIER WARDROBE ON WINTER SEASON  ?

I share with you girls what my hijabi essantials are . by the way, it doesn't mean I am proffesional but, I think I've learned a few things and I've my special touch becouse  my outfits have always a pretty good impression from my friends or others people in street.

I’m  really a huge advocate of staying modest, modern and on trend all at the same time and obviously staying true to myself as well. I know how hard it was to mix a modest wardrobe and on the same time staying stylish . But first, I started to find my style by across so many stylish Muslim bloggers and getting some inspiration, I think I have finally got my head around the modest fashion world.







Blouses and Shirts

High neck or turtleneck :

It’s really up to you on what you prefer and I guess depending on how you’re wearing your headscarf. I know some girls like to wear their headscarf in a turban but don’t want to show their necks so they were a turtle neck but sometimes some girls don’t mind as much, such as myself.


                    


Oversized  : 
I like wearning the oversized knitwear, blouses and sweatshirts. it gaves a volume especially to slim girls but you have  to make a balance in your outfit, not to wear all pieces oversize. 




 long sleeve and/or bodysuits:
I think having a basic long sleeve top will come in handy for shirts that are a little bit see-through. . Not only is it see-through, it’s also a crop top so I need a long sleeve top to wear underneath to conceal my arms and stomach. The struggle is real but the things we do to stay on trend.
Body suits serves the same purpose too and I find them to be a lot more comfortable and more fitted to avoid having any loose material

                     

Coats and Jackets 

Long coat :
 it's really a necessary piece on the closet, you can modifiy it as you want  from class look to casual/street look and you can wear it with everything. and the important thing it makes you feel warm on this weather .
                  



Jeans And/ or leather jacket : 

Evey girls hijaber or Non-hijaber know very well how much important to get a jeans jacket or leather one or the both why not. really they make this life more easier. they are a modest pieces but they are always on trend 



                    


 jeans

Boyfriend or oversized jeans : 

when you have a blouse that you really like to wear but you don't because it's too short. so you just need to have a boyfriend or oversized jeans to look stylish and super comfortable. 




                     


                                                  


Colours
I think you should get as many colours as possible but the main colours I think you should have in your wardrobe are : Black, white, nude, grey. 

Ideal materials
On this season, It just depends on the climate where you are, and how covered up you want to be to stay warm. the materials that I would look out for are as follows: Cotton, fur, wool fleece and corduroy




This article  finished and I hope you liked it. so what essentials do you swear by? Let me know your answers in comments , maybe it’s something that I haven’t even thought of?


  Enjoy your life 
   =LOVE=

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.