AUTUMN PLAYLIST



Hi readers !

Rain, cloud, dark sky ... AUTUMN is well established and winter is coming fast. At this time,  we start missing the sun , but fortunatly we still have MUSIC to warm up a little. 
For those who knows me, they really know how much I love listening to Music. Especially in this season, Music have another sense with this weather. so that's why I decided to talk about MUSIC of the moment. If you're interested let's go for the playlist! XX


  • Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes
     "I'm never gonna let you close to me
      Even though you mean the most to me
     'Cause every time I open up, it hurts
     So I'm never gonna get too close to you
     Even when I mean the most to you
     In case you go and leave me in the dirt ... "


  • Calvin Harris ft. Jessie Rey - Hard to Love
     "Go deeper, go deep
      I love it when your roots go deep so I know you won't leave
      Go deeper, 
      I like being ugly, that way if they love me
      I know that they love me for real ... "


  • Saad Lamjarred - LET GO
    "Ou marbahti walou, walou, walou ......... -But you didn't win anything
     Ou nsiti koulchi, koulchi, koulchi ...........- And you forgot everything
     Ou marbahti walou ..................................- But you didn't win anything
     Ma...ma...mai 
     I know you're gonna love this one ... "


  • Jessie J - Real Deal 
   "You can't deny the energy
     That we got goin' on
     I know you feel the chemistry
    This shit feels so strong
    Cloud 9, I'm feelin' heavenly
    This vibe we fell upon
    You touchin' every part of me
    This shit feels so strong ... "


  • Charlie Puth - How Long 
    "How long has this been goin' on?
      You've been creepin' 'round on me
     While you're callin' me "baby"
     How long has this been goin' on?
     You've been actin' so shady
      I've been feelin' it lately, baby ... "


  • P!nk - Beautiful Trauma
     "It was you, 
      The pill I keep taking
      The nightmare I'm waking
      There's nothing, no nothing, nothing but you
      My perfect rock bottom
      My beautiful trauma
      My love, my love, my drug, oh ... " 


  • Camila Cabello  ft. Young Thug - Havana
     "Havana, ooh na-na 
       Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na 
       He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
       All of my heart is in Havana 
       There's something about his manners 
       Havana, ooh na-na  .... "


  • Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Wolves
     "In your eyes, there's a heavy blue
      One to love, and one to lose
      Sweet divide, a heavy truth
     Water or wine, don't make me choose ... " 



  • ZAYN ft. SIA  - Dusk Till Dawn 
      "Not tryna be indie
       Not tryna be cool
       Just tryna be in this
       Tell me how you choose
       Can you feel why you're in this
       Can you feel it through
       All of the windows
       Inside this room ... "


  • Louis Tomlinson ft. Bebe Rexha, Digital Farm Animals - Back to You
       "You got me so addicted to the drama
          I tell myself I'm done with wicked games
         But then I get so numb with all the laughter
         That I forget about the pain ... " 


  • Clean Bandit  ft. Julia Michaels - I Miss You
    " 'Cause I miss you, yeah I miss you
       I miss you, yeah I miss you, oh I do
       I miss you, yeah I miss you
      Though I'm tryin' not to right now
      I can't help it, I just ... "


  • DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne - I'm the One

      " Yeah, you're lookin' at the truth
        The money never lie, no
         I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one
        Early mornin' in the Dawn
        Know you wanna ride now ... "

  • Harry Styles - Sign of the Times
      "If we never learn, we been here before
      Why are we always stuck and running from
       The bullets?
       The bullets ... "


  • Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl
        "You know, she played the fiddle in an Irish band
          But she fell in love with an English man
          Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand
          Said, "baby, I just want to dance"
          With my pretty little Galway girl
           You're my pretty little Galway girl ... "


  • Rachel Platten - Fight Song
       "And all those things I didn't say
        Wrecking balls inside my brain
         I will scream them loud tonight
        Can you hear my voice this time? ... " 


  • Andra Day - Rise Up
       "You're broken down and tired
        Of living life on a merry go round
        And you can't find the fighter
        But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out ... "


  • Niall Horan - Slow Hands
         "Slow, slow hands
          Like sweat dripping down our dirty laundry
          No, no chance
          That I'm leaving here without you on me ... "


  • Zedd, Liam Payne - Get Low
       "Get low, get low
        Hands on your waist, let's go
        Get low, get low
        Girl, you got the vibe, I'm up for the climb ... "


  • Rita Ora - Anywhere
       "I know we've got to get away
        Someplace where no one knows our name
       We'll find the start of something new ... " 


  • Pitbull, Fifth Harmony - Por Favor
       "Lo que quieras si me dices por favor
         Lo hago todo si me dices por favor 
         De la forma en que lo dices, díme más 
         Haz lo que quieras si me dices por favor .... " 


  • Hailee Steinfeld, Alesso ft. Florida Georgia Line, watt - Let Me Go 
      "Ooh, and I wished you had hurt me harder than I hurt you
       Ooh, and I wish you wouldn't wait for me but you always do ... " 


  • Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - Échame La Culpa
     "I don't really, really wanna fight anymore
      I don't really, really wanna fake it no more
      Play me like The Beatles, baby, just let it be
      So come and put the blame on me ... "



  • Lartiste - Catchu
    " Pour l’instant, je n’t’ai pas promis le sommet
     Je t’ai juste proposé un cocktail
     Et de Paname à BKO
     T’as les catas 
      Doucement, doucement juste au cas où  ... "


  • Lacrim, Maître Gims - Ce soir ne sors pas
     "Ce soir c'est sûr, y'a les plus belles de Paname
      Personne à ta table, t'es même pas michtonable
      Ce soir ne sors pas, c'est trop mal fréquenté
      Les boîtes sont blindées de narcotraficante ... "


  • RedOne, Daddy Yankee, French Montana & Dinah Jane -Boom Boom
      " Baby, you here tonight
        On the spotlight, you'll be alright
        Turn this club, take it way high
        And I promise that with me
       Girl, you'll have the time of your life ... "



  • Ed Sheeran ft. Beyoncé  - Perfect 

      " Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
        She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
        I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
       To carry love, to carry children of our own
      We are still kids, but we're so in love
       Fighting against all odds
       I know we'll be alright this time
       Darling, just hold my hand
       Be my girl, I'll be your man
       I see my future in your eyes .... " 




This article is finished and I hope you liked it, do not hesitate to tell me what are your MUSIC of the moment, and if other playlists would interest you :) 
                                       Enjoy your life 
                                                 =LOVE=


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.