What a hijabi wears to the beach ?



  Hey readers,



Summer  is the season of vacations, having fun, enjoyig colors and get tan. The majority of people prefer to spend their vacation in Beach.  Yes! who knows me know how much I love seas and I am deeply addicted to swim, swimming is my one and only thing that I can't stop myself to not do it because it's not only way to enjoy but It also has a health benefits on our bodies and mental health too. so I don't think that being a Hijabi ist an obstacle stop me to not do what I love to do. maybe after 3 years ago it was a little tricky to find something confortable and good to wear. but now I am jublant with this new burkinis, they are really beneficial, comfortable, fashinable and there is a huge open choices of designs.
Well,  my tips for you my beautiful girls to choice the perfect stylish burkini are :


1- Fabric :

Most swimsuit made of Nylon or Polyester blended with rubber (Spendex), but there is a huge difference in specification and price between them, polyester petroleum blended with coal and some other material ,It gives a soft feel but very hot on the body, also it is relatively heavy with water, but the nylon material Manufactured from petroleum but with close specifications to silk, the fabric gives the body a cooler feeling and has no scent, produced from DEPOT as an alternative to silk ,the nylon fabric is five times more expensive than polyester.


2- design :


First one, I always choose a burkini with a ligging not a pant. It ll ups, downs and swells ... Really not confortoble at all. And second one is the top, It  will be a long top for sure if I choose wearing a leggings, so you can choose  a burkini with 2 pieces: Along top or a dress with leggings or 3 pieces: shirt, leggings and short/without sleeves. 


3- the colors :

It's Summer girls ! why you choose the black burkinis everytime, you need to try some fresh colors as a pink degrees, a yellow degrees , a blue degrees ... you need to take this step if you never wear this colors before so just try to buy it in burkini.


4- Water resistance :

A special treatment materials are added to the fabric to become waterproof, and these additives may come out of the product after several uses so make sure that the product is not washed with detergent. Just have to wash it with water and hang it to dry, and there are some products that claim to resist water, but the Treatment may go through the first use, here we suggest you look for the customers opinion of the product.





 check out my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the.bouchahra
I hope you like this article, If you know some others tips share them with me in comment bellow :)
                                   
                                                              Enjoy your life 
                                                                  =LOVE=     


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.