TOP 20+ POWERFUL QUOTES


Hey readers !



Feeling a little deflated ? Maybe you've had an entire week of discouragement, or maybe you don't really know what's making you feel so unmotivated at the moment . Don't worry, it's perfectly natural to have a slump in your motivation sometimes . The collection of pictures and sentences quotes below has a range of inspiration and motivation words that just might give you that extra boost you need to get your back in the game .
• Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
• True confidence has no room for jealousy and envy. When you know you are great, you have no reason to hate.
• The one thing that you have tha nobody else has is you : your voice, your mind, your story, your vision ... So write and draw and build and play and play and live, only as you can.
• Dear GOD if today I lose my hope , please remind me that your plants are better than my dream.
• Close your eyes and imagine the best version of you possible. That is who you really are. Let go of any part of you that does not believe it.
• Whenever I feel bad, I use that feeling to motivate me to work harder. I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. I ask myself "What are you gonna do about it?" I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.
• You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess.
• In the end there does not have to be anyone who understands you . . . there just has to be someone who wants to.
• We are scientists trying to make sense of the stars inside us.
• People will love you and people will hate you, and none of that will have anything to do with you.
• If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
• It's better to cross the line and suffer the consequences than just stare at the line for the rest of your life
• If you have a bad thought about yourself tell it to go to hell because that is exactly where it came from
• Take very little notice on those people who choose to treat you poorly. It is how they are defining their story, not yours.
• I am not afraid. I was born to do this.
Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud.
• You can be shaped, or you can be broken. There is not much in between.
• Do something instead of killing time, because time is killing you.
• A good goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot.
• Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
• This is the real secret of life - to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now.
• I am convinced that different people awaken different beasts in you.
• Every chance you get, SHINE! They hate that!
•  When nobody celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. You are your own entertainment.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.