<< GIRL BOSS PLAYLIST >>



Hey beautiful ladies!






Music speaks what cannot be expressed soothes the mind and gives it rest heals the heart and makes it whole flows from heaven to the souls. this is what music lover feel when they start listening to songs, favorites songs or just good songs.
Yes, I am a BIG LOVER of music. I can't go a day without listening to music, for me music is my inspiration. I can write another post about my favorite playlist! tell me if you want that xx
well, I listened to a lot of powerful girl music, and I chose the best songs to make for you my lady a Powerful Girl Playlist. and I called GIRL BOSS PLAYLIST 


  • I AM A  LADY     _MEGHAN TRAINOR 
                            "Cause I'm a lady
                       Come on! I'm a, I'm a lady
               All my girls, show them you're a lady
       Tell the world, say that you're proud to be a lady"


  • WORK    _RIHANNA
               "I believed all of your dreams, adoration
                You took my heart and my keys and my patience
                You took my heart on my sleeve for decoration
                You mistaken my love I brought for you for foundation
                All that I wanted from you was to give me"


  • DANGEROUS WOMAN   _ARIANA GRANDE

                 "Something about you makes me feel like a dangerous woman 
                 Something about, something about, something about you
                 Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
                 Something about, something about, something about"


  • UNSTOPPABLE     _SIA 

                "I'm unstoppable 
                 I'm a Porsche with no brakes
                 I'm invincible
                Yeah, I win every single game
                 I'm so powerful
                 I don't need batteries to play
                 I'm so confident, yeah, I'm unstoppable today "


  • AIN'T YOUR MAMA   _JENNIFER LOPEZ

             "I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama
              I ain't go not do your laundry, I ain't your mama
              I ain't your mama, boy, I ain't your mama
              When you go not get your act together?
              I ain't your mama
              No, I ain't your mama"


  • WORK FROM HOME   _FIFTH HARMONY

          "You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work
            But you gotta put in work, work, work, work
            You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work
            Let my body do the work, work, work, work
            We can work from home"



  • BONBON   _ERA ISTREFI

                   "Don don
              Bet u wanna taste it
                     Bon bon
              Bet u wanna taste it
            E di qe ti don don, don"


  • WHEN WE WERE YOUNG    _ADELE 

               "Let me photograph you in this light
                 In case it is the last time that we might
                 Be exactly like we were before we realised
                 We were sad of getting old, it made us restless
                  It was just like a movie
                  It was just like a song"


  • CHANTAJE     _CHAKIRA

               "Pregúntale a quien tú quieras
                Vida, te juro que eso no es así
                Yo nunca tuve una mala intención
                Yo nunca quise burlarme de ti
                Conmigo ves, nunca se sabe
                Un día digo que no, y otro que sí"



  • CONFIDENT    _DEMI LOVATO

                "What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
                  What's wrong with being confident?"


  • RUN THE WORLD   _BEYONCE
                "Who run the world? Girls!
                  Who run the world? Girls!"


  • GIRL ON FIRE   _ALICIA KEYS FT NICKI MINAJ 

                 "She's just a girl, and she's on fire
              Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway
                  She's living in a world, and it's on fire
      Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away"


  • BLENDED FAMILY(what you do for love)    _ALICIA KEYS 

                     "I think you're beautiful
                      I think you're perfect
                      I know how hard it gets
                      But I swear it's worth it, worth it"


  • BANG BANG     _JESSIE J, ARIANA GRANDE &  NICKI MINAJ 

                  "Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
                    Bang bang all over you (I’ll let you have it)
                   Wait a minute let me take you there 
                   Wait a minute 'til you 
                   Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
                   Back, back seat of my car (I’ll let you have it)
                  Wait a minute let me take you there 
                   Wait a minute 'til you "


  • STRONGER    _BRITNEY SPEARS

                    "Now I'm stronger than yesterday
                      Now it’s nothing but my way
                      My loneliness ain't killing me no more
                      I, I'm stronger"



  • NO    _MEGHAN TRAINOR

                     "All my ladies, listen up
                      If that boy ain't giving up
                Lick your lips and swing your hips
                      Girl all you gotta say is..."


  • IT AIN'T ME     _SELENA GOMEZ

                  "I had a dream
          We were sipping whiskey neat
           Highest floor, The Bowery
             Nowhere's high enough
           Somewhere along the lines
          We stopped seeing eye to eye
         You were staying out all night
                  And I had enough"


  • CHAINED TO THE RHYTHEM    _KATY PERRY

                "Turn it up, it's your favorite song
               Dance, dance, dance to the distortion
               Come on, turn it up, keep it on repeat
               Stumbling around like a wasted zombie
                         Yeah, we think we're free
                          Drink, this one is on me
                      We're all chained to the rhythm
                                  To the rhythm"


  • NERVER FORGET YOU   _ZARA LARSSON 

                    "I'll never forget you
                You'll always be by my side
                From the day that I met you
       I knew that I would love you till the day I die
               And I will never want much more
            And in my heart I will always be sure"


  • PRETTY GIRL ROCK     _KERI HILSON 

                   "All eyes on me when I walk in
                     No question that this girl's a ten
                     Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
                     Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
                     My walk, my talk, the way I dress
                     It's not my fault so please don't trip
                     Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
                     Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful"


  • Etc ....



There is a lot of amazing songs, but those are the best ones.
For me, no matter if music is old or new, it should be a good music.
                        Enjoy your life beautiful ladies 
                                        =LOVE=

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.